2022-08-01

Short Information

 Dear Readers,

    After a long break in publishing postcards on my blogs, I'm slowly coming back with beautiful cards. Sorry for the long silence. It was caused by my shock at russia's attack on Ukraine. Of course, some, even significant changes will be made. First of all, my blog about russia has been completely removed and deleted. Likewise, all russian postcards from all my blogs. Also, and I would like to emphasize it, I gave up my complete presence and participation in the official Postcrossing and PC forum. Postcrossing did not remove russian members and did not react and continue not to react to their shameful behavior supporting the war in Ukraine. War is not  political views, and in my opinion. Like most of the world's companies and medias, also Postcrossing should react decisively. Not only do I find out about it by following the forum, but I got to know personally what it is to hate other people and their (russian) attitude towards others! Fortunately, I don't have any friends in russia anymore. The postcards presented on the blog come from my regular correspondents from other countries with whom I still exchange and I thank them very much for that.

I wish you all peace in the world, especially Ukraine! We believe in and their quick victory over russian racism!

Brak komentarzy: